Crisis Management Certification Course – 10 op.
The last two years and the COVID-19 pandemic have really highlighted the need for Crisis Management in all sectors of society. What have we learned from the previous crisis, and how can we be better prepared for future emergencies?
This Crisis Management program equips you with expert-level theoretical and methodical competence in crisis work. The training gives the qualification of a debriefing instructor. You will master the basics of crisis and trauma psychology and know how to recognize potential crises and traumatic events and the people exposed to them. You will be able to manage different crisis and trauma work interventions and schedule, dose and give help to different people with additional needs.
Key themes of the Crisis Management Program
- Life’s everyday crises and individual traumatic experiences
- Basics and methods of trauma treatment
- Debriefing instructor training
- Organization and management of crisis teams and other crisis work
- Crises and traumas in the family
- Severe repetitive trauma situations
- Crisis and trauma of children and young people
- The crises and traumas of the elderly
- Domestic violence
- Sexual violence and abuse
- Substance abuse problems
- Suicidality, its prevention, and treatment
- The aftermath of accidents
- Facing death and hospice care
- Vicarious traumatization and the effects on the work community
- Prevention and treatment of compassion fatigue
Structure of the course
Ten days of online study, familiarization with literature, and development work. The training is intended to be completed alongside other work.
The start date for the course is the 2nd of February 2023
You will receive a certificate of completion after successfully completing all the parts and tasks in the program.
Trainers for the online Crisis Management course are all field substance experts and have trainer qualifications.
Docent of crisis and disaster psychology, crisis psychologist, PsT
Crisis and social emergency worker, stt, psychotherapist, Nepsy instructor
Trainer psychotherapist (VET), educational psychologist, clinical couple, family and individual psychotherapist (Kela and Valvira qualifications in individual, couple and family therapy: children, adolescents, adults), special qualifications of clinical trainer in neuropsychiatry, crisis and trauma psychology, Work supervisor (STOry), PD Integrative psychotherapy
“Leading the way to resilience.”
For more information, please get in touch with our customer service:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 10 2310 333